
Photo taken from Family picture taken 2 years ago.
Original post edited to add: Colton passed away shortly after this blog was posted on March 12th. The whole family was there at his passing, and gathered at his bedside. We stayed with him for hours. All of his friends started gathering in the hallway of the ICU, and Coltons parents allowed them in to say goodbye to him. As the extended family gathered, a family prayer was offered. It was given by Coltons Great Uncle Sherel Hill. It was a very peaceful and special moment. We were all given strength, and comfort to make it through the next days ahead.
1 comment:
Lola,
Hi. I'm the Marilyn that won the other umbrella quilt kit. Imagine my surprise when I looked at your blog and saw Colton in the hospital with the very same thing (ARDS) that my nephew's wife is hospitalized with. She has been in ICU for 2 1/2 weeks. They have tried twice to take her off the ventilator but she had suffered the same swelling you described. She is being treated with steroids and things are looking better. They will try tomorrow to remove the ventilator again. What a strange coincidence. I will be praying for Colton when I pray for Abbi.
marilyngl@yahoo.com
Post a Comment